Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 1 - Hour One of Photoshop ownershp.

 I took some 'great' photos at a farm day last weekend that I was devastated to learn all turned out 'shaded' once I uploaded them.  Sigh.

Today I played around with PS and may have solved some of that problem!  I certainly have a lot of learning to do but, I am pretty proud of my tinkering without one seconds worth of tutoring.

So here is the before


I had to crop out another little boys hand in the right bottom corner, that is why the crop is so weird.

Here is my very first photoshop project.  I wish I could list everything I did to it, but honestly I just clicked a hundred different functions.  Some I kept, some I 'undid'.


So, shade gone!  Now to work on the fluorescent grass...

Here is another that I just tweeked the exposure and offset for....


That fixed the grass issue.  I still feel like his skin is too grey though....

No comments:

Post a Comment