Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day... um... 23?!

Yup - I failed at my own challenge.  Whatevs.

Anyways - here are some cool shot I have taken recently

My son is having a rough week. Teething, feverish, hates laying down etc.  It makes for LOOOOONG and loud nights.  On this night, I gave up.  Sat him up in the crib at 3am and turned on his "Twilight Turtle".  Then I took pictures.  This is picture 3 in a group of 28 that I took.  It is the only one that turned out - the rest, no matter what setting I put on come out with the lights like lasers and everything blurry.  Was weird.  The setting on here is just plain old 'no flash'.  Who knew.

Here's my little guy being super sweet in the tub.  Nice enough picture but the lime green basket in the back bugged me.

So, I cropped it out.  Then I remembered all those nice and light angelic pictures I see everyone doing.  They probebly use some kind of 'mask' or 'filter' or some fancy thing... I just did my usual playing with levels and hues.  I tried to do my fancy eye pop trick, but then I realized it looked cyborg-like and reverted back.  I am ticked at myself for focusing on his ear instead of his eyes but - I still love the picture.

"Mommy, the 'indoor party' settings flash is WAY too bright!"

No comments:

Post a Comment