Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 2

My husband finally transfered over all my pictures from our old laptop.  They contained many many many pictures (32G to be exact) from the brith of my son - and every day since.

I didnt own my Nikon back in those days - and now that I look back at the photos they look terrible.  Sigh... But, they are all great memories of little Liam's life so I am going to try to fix the most important ones in PS.  So far - I have only figured out how to do things that fall under the "Image-Adjustments" catagory.  Exposure, Hue, colour etc.  Not very exciting... and nothing I didnt already know from my old editing program.

Anyways - merrily I went along 'fixing' things.

Here are some before and afters (before on the left - obviously)

Looked a little green to start, now looks a little more 'true' to life - as I remember it.  Maye a little pinker. 

Seriously - why did my old camera make everything green?  I do notice now though - that pinking up Liam has caused a glare on his left cheek... must learn what to do about that....

This is my friends baby Addison who was born at 29 weeks.  All her newborn pics have this blue in them from the jaundice lights.  I though I would try my hand at removing the colour.  She was super happy - but I can see more of those glares all through the picture that I need to learn to soften.

OKay - back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment