Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aperature Week

Well, I did it.  I went a whole week taking a zillion shots all in "A" setting.  Some of them turned out great... others turned out too bright, too dark or just plain bad.  I wish I could say I have a good grasp of how to manipulate the settings - but I don't.  I just messed with things when I remembered to and came up with these....


"Crazy Face" ... nice blur in the background
Chocolate Face,  I like how his hand is blurred... helps me understand the depth.
Just plain cute
I like how the background is all "bokeh"
My Little Guys First Meal
My awesome niece Alice
Cute Hair
So, not in 'A' but, cool colour-fill!


My husband took this one
.... I tired.
Daddy & Liam
So, anyways... Aperture setting is cool.  I will likely shoot a lot of outdoor shots with this.  I just need to set it right for the lighting.  That will be my next thing to learn.

Sorry - super distracted.  Will make a better entry later.

No comments:

Post a Comment