My husband kindly bought me a fancy camera for my 35th Birthday. I have an almost 6 month old son whom I have been photo blogging (Liam's Life Blog) his life since day 1. My old point-and-shoot Olympus was slowly turning into the worst camera ever and it was time for an upgrade.
'Upgrade' to a Nikon D5100 with 18-55 and 55-300 lenses is an understatement to say the least!
I feel obligated to figure out exactly HOW to use this camera and all it's gadgets because otherwise - we should have just got another point-and-shoot. I created this blog to encourage myself to continue learning new things with my camera, and to keep a collection of the progress I am making. Perhaps some day I will be posting photos that I am being paid to take?!?!
Welcome to the journey. Advice, critiques and any other comments are more than welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment